Friday, April 14, 2006

Credits for nothing!

Today, the whole day, I was whiling away my time watching television and working on my laptop. I was designing something about online shopping for a staff of mine, Who wanted it done by '10AM tomorrow morning' when she called yesterday night! I finished it only sometime back.. Its 11:30PM and there is still no word from the staff.. Wonder where she went!

They make schedules about doing something in thier name! And they finally get somebody else to do it for them in a hurry! And then they dont show up! This particular staff is a very good critic! A critic of nothing in particular! She just tells something because we gave her a little importance and asked her for her opinion! Some people.. Wierd! Why would somebody assure that they would do something and then get somebody else to do it for them with little or no explanation towards what and why that is being done in the first place!

Who cares less after all this! Just another one of my meaningless rants!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home