Saturday, April 15, 2006

What a response!

Yesterday night, I mailed the animated version of "How online shopping works" to the staff I was speaking of in my previous entry, She called me sometime in the afternoon, Said thanks.. Said the work was good.. and blah blah blah.. But she didnt sound too satisfied, She gave a hint of asking me to do it for her again, But I have some other commitments of my own, so I refused.. But I was wondering why she wasn't very pleased considering that I had done what she wanted in a very short time frame with all the other work that I had to do.. Well, I was a little flabbergasted, But as I said below.. She's a negative critic and I didn't think much about that afterwards.

And surprises of surprises! She called me again in the evening, she told me that she had only seen a part of the file before it was completely downloaded and thought that I had only done a half-baked work! She had only seen the beginning, say 10% of the animation and thought that the animation was over! God! She was all praises for me, But she wanted the source to "add some colour" . I had added a not very visible footer that pointed to www.thiya.net. So I figured out that might be she wanted to remove that. But on the contrary, she said that she had told every staff she met about the work I had done and that she was pleased! What a turnaround! She also accepted that it was her fault of viewing the file before it was completely downloaded.. Hmmm...

It rained heavily in the evening, just after I gave my bike for service after a long time.. Hmmm.. The weather might get awfully warm tonight! :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home