Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bade farewell

To the last three guys who were remaining at the hostel. One, Yeshi is from Bhutan and we helped him board his train for Guwahati two days earlier at 1:00 AM. Surprisingly, many of my classmates turned up and we bade farewell.

Then yesterday, said my byes to Vignesh and Ram Mohan. Chances of meeting Yeshi and Mohan are very remote. Whereas, Vignesh and myself, being placed in the same company might probably stay together in Bangalore where we are most likely to be posted.

Hard times, but time has to go on.. The world is a small place with all the means of communication available! The choice is ours, absolutely ours.

6 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, April 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

farewell ???

 
At 12:20 PM, April 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the_funny_boy... :-) funny ellam sowkiyama...!

 
At 1:34 AM, April 29, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

Not farewell to blogging! Bade farewell to my chaps!

 
At 12:01 PM, April 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.. you did'nt answer my question ... funni ellam sowkiyama?

 
At 12:57 AM, April 30, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

Everybody are fine! Comment using your name! So that I may be able to identify you!!

 
At 1:00 AM, April 30, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

Well.. I can see that you are someone I know.. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home