Monday, May 01, 2006

Mobile phone nightmares!

My mobile phones bluetooth device started acting funny by disappearing often with other devices not being able to detect it. I had to give the mobile for service and check it out since I was using the bluetooth to connect wirelessly to the internet through GPRS. They informed me that they tried rectifying the mobile here, but to no avail, and hence, they were sending it to one of their main service centres at Hyderabad and they would get back to me in two weeks! Damn! Two weeks without my mobile phone! I would go nuts!

Thankfully, since my phone was still under warranty, they informed me that they would try to rectify the problem and would replace the phone's board if the problem could not be resolved.

The mobile phone is such a wonderful invention! Well, all inventions are equally wonderful and each of us can tell something good about each! Be it gas stoves, or pens, or electricity, or motorised vehicles!! I remember the first time I rode a motorised vehicle, a scooty when I was young. Having cycled all my life, the moment I sat on the scooty and raised the throttle, I was so exhilarated to ride the scooty! You just had to accelerate and the vehicle moved! I was so amazed! Just our petrol and zoom your way through! At that time, I felt that this was the most amazing invention of all time!

I felt the same amazement when I first used a mobile phone! Being able to reach someone wherever they are, directly and being able to speak with them was way too good! I felt that this was the most useful invention of all time! (I have felt the same for Email, the WWW, etc etc.) Ha ha ha ha ha!

The moment I am amazed with a particular invention! I feel that is the greatest! :-) Ha ha ha ha! But now, i am seated here without my mobile phone and literally disabled in a way! Fortunately, my sister was kind enough to let me use her mobile phone! So for the time being, I am still connected! But I have to make alternate arrangements and return my sister's mobile back to her!

In case you were wondering what mobile phone I was using that went dead, it is a Nokia 3230.

5 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, May 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thannle pottiya... illa nee thanni pottiya.. mobilla red tooth varutha innu test seithiya... :->

 
At 1:07 PM, May 02, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

Mokka podatha da dey!

 
At 2:50 PM, May 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kanna podatheda...

 
At 12:22 PM, May 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

enga allaiye kannom.. odi poi olinjukittiya..?

 
At 1:36 PM, May 03, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

No nameless, still here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home