Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The time has arrived!

News has been out that my college results will be out anytime! Once the results are announced, a company which will become my employer soon will send me their offer letter and pretty soon I'll be headed to Bangalore. Earlier, when classes were still going on, I wished that I should be at home as long as I liked before I left for my job.

But a month after staying at home and doing nothing much productive, and since my sweetheart has left for her job at a place far away from here, my job has become an obsession and I can hardly wait for them to call me and to join there! So much so that I mailed them and asked them when they would be sending anything to me! The person was kind enough to say that he "understood my concern" and that he would mail me the offer soon and not to worry!

I am also in a dilemma, having been placed in two companies and having no clue which to join! There are an equal number of people favouring one to the other and this adds to the headache, of choosing, and hoping that it will be the better of the two!

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood...
And I am still waiting for directions!!

Any views?

5 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, May 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to blore! But choose whoever pays u more.. :)

 
At 10:03 PM, May 25, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

I'll keep that in mind... :-) ;-) Thank you!!

 
At 3:11 PM, May 26, 2006, Blogger Jax said...

Hmm... Choose well...

 
At 8:37 PM, May 26, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

@Xavier

Hmmm... Yup! :-)

 
At 12:45 AM, June 27, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

@Stephen
Thanks! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home