Friday, May 12, 2006

Airtel Telephones Customer 'Dont' Care

I had a few issues with my Airtel telephones account and I logged into my Airtel Account and tried to send a complaint through a form provided onsite. Apparently, the form was just a mailer of sorts and guess what I got as an instant reply!
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at airtelbroadband.in.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<care.tamilnadu@airtelbroadband.in>:
The users mailfolder is over the allowed quota (size).
So much so for instant customer gratification! They are quite popular too judging by the full mailbox! Ha ha ha ha! And by the way, my current posts are mostly about customer care escapades, should write something more interesting! Ha ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home