Saturday, May 13, 2006

Cut down on mobile phone bills!

Visit YourBillBuddy.com, a website that helps you choose the best plan from a host of other plans based on your mobile phone usage patterns. Yeah, you have to upload your bills and YourBillBuddy will let you know which plan is appropriate for your usage. It just analyses the number of calls/smses you make/send and selects the plan with the lowest tariff in your network. It supports most of the Networks in India and monitors them too, to track any changes.

I haven't tried it out, because I know to analyse my usage and select my plan myself and I suppose most of you do as well. But it sure is a novelty and may perhaps help some of the 'move-by-the-book' users! But it sure helps if you do not have the time to sort through all the pamphlets looking for the right mobile phone plan when Your Buddy can do it for you! :-P It supports prepaid plans too!

2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Jax said...

The service is useful only when you have data for several months. Otherwise it suggests Reliance or sticking with the same plan for my data.

 
At 9:20 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

Maybe Reliance sponsors them in some way to instruct users to switch to reliance plans! Remote, though possible.. :-) Thanks for the feedback!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home