Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My blog featured in a newspaper article!!

My blog was featured in a Tamil article on blogging and related information in a supplementary page of the Dhinathanthi!! The screen shot of the article is given below,


It reads
Kovaiyai saerndha kaloori maanavar oruvar http://www.thiya.net/blog endra paeril oru blog uruvaki irukirar. Adhil kadandha ayendhu varudangalaga dhinamdhorum thanadhu yennangalai padhivu seidhu varigirar. Atthudan nanbargalin karithukalai arinthukollavum dhinandhorum pudhiya pudhiya seidhigalai veli idugirai.
Which in English literally means
A College student from Coimbatore has created a blog under the name http://www.thiya.net/blog . In that, for the past five years, he has been updating the blog with his thoughts on a daily basis. In addition to that, he posts new items everyday to get to know the opinions of his friends.
Thanks to Thiyagaraj (not me!) for including me in his article. Thanks to Balamuralie and Siva Parkavi who brought the article to my notice! :-)

The only thing I would like to add is, I haven't had this blog for five years, I had a few starts and ends.. But I only started blogging on a regular basis from early 2004 under the guise of Thiyagaraj's Jottings. I moved to blogger sometime in 2004 too, but then after a few ups and downs, I have started to blog here from mid 2005, which is indeed powered by blogger. Thank you for reading people!

7 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, June 28, 2006, Blogger Jax said...

Congrats.....

 
At 2:48 PM, June 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good man! btw, you are tagged.

 
At 9:21 PM, June 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats.. :)

 
At 10:46 PM, June 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck for the future, my friend.

 
At 1:00 AM, June 30, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

@Jax
Thanks! :-)

@Mahen
Writing wierd facts about me in the next!

@Kishore
Thank you very much! :-)

@Hiren
Thanks for dropping by! :-)

 
At 2:04 AM, June 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congradulations Nanba, its quite an achievement. Keep it up. Keep up the good work. Best wishes

 
At 2:07 AM, June 30, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

@Rajesh
Thank you very much for your wishes! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home