Monday, June 19, 2006

Searching for a place to live!

My friend Vignesh set off on a quest to find us a decent place to live in that wouldn't be too far from our workplace at Bangalore. Due to some illogical reasons, I was unable to accompany him to the same. He went to a few places and was almost contented with a house which had a small hall and two small bedrooms. This would be more than enough for the two of us, but he wasn't contented and set off again.

He hasn't had any luck today and is on his way back. Think I'll have to go with him the second time and see if the previous house I was talking about is still available and maybe finalise the deal. I need a place to stay and I need it soon.

People from Bangalore, Any peaceful-residential locality-near Bannergetta road at Bangalore? Hope I am not asking for too much.. :-D

7 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, June 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u can get tons of houses.. what matters in blore is BUDGET.. what is urs?

 
At 11:21 PM, June 20, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

Thanks Kishore.. I just received a call from my friend and he is about to confirm a recently built house for around 4K.. :-)

 
At 11:22 PM, June 20, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

At some place called Tavarekere or something.. Closeby to my office.. :-)

 
At 8:54 AM, June 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That should be near BTM Layout, close to Bannerghatta road.. so u settled for IBM?

 
At 4:20 PM, June 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peace!!! ... from bangalore???
:) isnt that too much ;-)

 
At 5:29 PM, June 22, 2006, Blogger சிவபார்கவி said...

wishes for sweet dreams at new house at bangalore.

 
At 10:00 PM, June 22, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

@Kishore

Yeah! :-)

@Mahen
He he he.. :-P

@Sivaparkavi
Thanks! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home