Monday, June 12, 2006

Get-together '06

I have informed most of my batch mates from my school about our annual get-together. The response wasnt as usual, not many responded, but having taken up the responsibility indirectly of getting everyone together, everyone expects me to contact everyone and make arrangements and I would be happy to do so, but I am not sure about the next year... All the other guys have one more year to study while my college life is over and I have to take my new responsibility at my workplace and I am not sure about my availability one year from now,

So the plans next year, only time can tell...

5 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, June 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, you r right. Numbers may dwindle. But, a committed few may always turn up even after years. right?

 
At 11:30 PM, June 12, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

Ofcourse! I completely agree with you, Memories are too good to fade away and there will always be that urge to revisit those everlasting memories in some way or the other, and what better way is there other than meeting the players themselves! :-)

 
At 9:21 AM, June 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree with Mahen. (Why wouldn't I?)
Once upon a time we guys would turn up to meet very often. These days it gets practically hard. But a few of us are always there together whenever it matters. :)

 
At 10:16 AM, June 13, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

@Kishore

:-) Practically hard.. Right said.. :-)

 
At 12:44 PM, June 13, 2006, Blogger Jax said...

I had planned a lot of such meetings, executed a fraction of them. But at the end, I just gave up all these stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home