Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Spooky!

I was reading Xavier's post on What would you be if you weren't in the Information Technology Services Industry?

This set me up thinking. I had been thinking of many ways to drum up money over the days. One was freelancing in web design, something which I am already doing. Another was serving advertisements on pages, and some more were software development, corporate profile designing etc. Now i have begun to notice that all of these are in the IT field and I have never thought of any other revenue generator other than IT!!

Phew!! This set me thinking! I can try my hand at selling stuff, since I talk well, but it will surely take more than that!! I can write something for publications if they are willing to publish and pay me as well.. ;-) I can start my own laundry business!! Hmmm...

I am out of ideas!
So, I am putting the same question as Xavier put in..
What would you be??

9 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, June 27, 2006, Blogger Jass said...

No second thoughts on that one :

I d open a Dhaba For Sure now! yEAH!
Eat Food ServE gREAT food!

I would also Get into some other business venture or maybe continue mam DAD s business cos the Dhaba I will open anyway even if im in IT Industry!

 
At 11:47 AM, June 27, 2006, Blogger சிவபார்கவி said...

dear thiyagaraj,

would you know, your http://www.thiya.net/blog has
been published in the computer jalam portion in 'Daily Thanthi' Newspaper' on 26-06-2006 at last page. This is for your information. Many visits to your site is starts now..

 
At 2:40 PM, June 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have been... ?????@^%#%(&^Q$!%&#(*???

No idea. you know, necessity is the mother of invention. so far so good. so far no need for me for any other alternative. hmm.. lemme see...

 
At 2:48 PM, June 27, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

@Sivaparkavi

Yeah! Just now, one of my friends called me and told me about it, I am yet to read it, No idea what it is about! Thanks for the info! :-)

@Mahen

IF!!

 
At 1:07 AM, June 28, 2006, Blogger Arjun said...

With your skils you should be able to sell ice to eskimos!!!So dont worry!!!I think the two of us could venture into advertising as a team.

 
At 1:09 AM, June 28, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

@Arjun

I get you loud and clear.. ;-)

 
At 6:19 AM, June 28, 2006, Blogger Persianeyes said...

I would go to design and painting buisness. Actually your question made me wonder if I like what I am doing right now. Thanks.

 
At 9:23 PM, June 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blaawging.. ;)
(see what I mean?)

 
At 12:56 AM, June 30, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

@persian humour
Thanks for dropping by! :-)

@Kishore
Law??? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home