Monday, May 08, 2006

I rule!

Well, atleast indirectly! i made my choice and voted today! It was over in a minute with the Electronic Voting Machine letting out a loud beep which I wasnt expecting! I assumed that it would be a small, discrete beep, but apparently, the polling officers in the whole area too are supposed to hear I think... :-)

But anyways, and they kept a big stripe of indelible ink! To prevent me from voting again! This one looks ugly and draws from the first joint in the finger right upto the nail tip! Talk about art! Then I was on my way back home! Contented and rather satisfied to exercise my right! I feel great!

2 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, May 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Indian...

 
At 10:03 PM, May 09, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Same here ! I was a first-time voter and I felt greatly responsible. Hoping for a favorable outcome :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home