Monday, May 29, 2006

Results out!

The results were out two days ago and I didn't fare bad! Mailed my result details to my prospective employer and hoping that I would get a favourable reply from them. It was raining all afternoon, drizzling rather, and the weather was very pleasant compared to the days running up to today when the days were blazing hot! Better days now, and more than that, most of my classmates have cleared their exams too.

The days are rushing by and I have all but a few days to spend here at Coimbatore. I must make the time here worthwhile!! Hmmm..

7 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, May 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. So you'll love blore. :) Its like the English summer here right now.. overcast, drizzly, chilly, windy...

 
At 12:20 PM, May 29, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

Hmmm.. I'm beginning to like this.. :-)

 
At 1:33 PM, May 29, 2006, Blogger Thiru said...

you have said aout your results and not your rank or marks If possible write about this today as it would be useful for we the juniors..

 
At 1:34 PM, May 29, 2006, Blogger Jax said...

Kishore: I guess you forgot to mention that this season exists only in May. ;-)

 
At 3:16 PM, May 29, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

Hmmm... Kishore, are you in the HR dept in your company.. :-P

 
At 8:48 AM, June 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right. This season exists only in May/June. After that its even better. :)

 
At 3:39 PM, June 02, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

After that its even better

Maybe Jax is just being selfish.. :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home