Friday, June 30, 2006

The Weird Side of me!

I was tagged by Mahen, who has written some weird facts about him.
Now I have to write six properties or acts of me that might seem strange and weird to others! So here we go!!
  1. My mom still hand-feeds me if I am at home!
  2. I cry easily when I miss someone. I think this is weird for a guy! Never seen other guys cry
  3. If I find something amusing or funny, I laugh out loud almost instantaneously!! I dont seem to have any control over my laughter!! I remember one moment in my class when the whole class was silent and I burst out laughing loud and everyone turned and stared at me.. I just reduced my laughter sheepishly and turned red! :-D
  4. I'll keep staring and meddling my mobile even if I do not receive anything!! I just keep doing something on it.. Go in and out of menu items... Drives my best friend mad!
  5. I am terribly afraid of trains, I dont mind travelling in them, but when a train starts moving on the platform, I get very anxious whether or not I am travelling on the train! My knees start shaking, my heart starts racing!! If I have come to see off a person.. I ask them to stand on the train and speak, so that if the train starts, atleast they can go with it! Ha ha! I cant figure out why, maybe it was because of an incident in my childhood when my dad hopped aboard a railway engine on the platform and the driver blew the horn, I was 4 years old or so, but my intelligent pals of those years had told me that once the train blows the whistle, it would start and I was afraid of losing my dad!! That has probably manifested into this phobia now!
  6. I start drawing and scribbling on any paper that is near me if I sit still for sometime, or especially if something boring is dragged on in class. I try sketching figures and shapes, and usually write the word "Google" again and again in a particular style, something I cant explain, Maybe I am using the search engine a little too much!
For my turn, I am tagging Persian Humour and Dee. Others are also welcome to write about your weird facts. :-)

8 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, June 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weird!! :)

 
At 9:17 AM, July 01, 2006, Blogger Persianeyes said...

Thanks for thinking of tagging me, even taguh It was funny to write about my weired side. Well I did write about Me. Have a good one dear.

 
At 9:35 AM, July 03, 2006, Blogger Jass said...

:)

 
At 1:55 PM, July 03, 2006, Blogger Anusha said...

hahaha!! guess everyone has some or the other weird aspect..for instance, i blog..:-)

u write neat dude..keep up the good work..

Cheers!!

 
At 12:05 AM, July 04, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

@Anusha
Thank you very much! :-)

@Persian Humor
Read yours too.. :-)

@Kishore, Jass
:-P

 
At 3:06 PM, July 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weirdy :)

 
At 8:54 PM, July 06, 2006, Blogger சிவபார்கவி said...

You take food from ur mummy through hands...some time..
Is it true ?

 
At 12:21 AM, July 08, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

I dont lie in my blog.. :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home