Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Orkut improves functionality!

Though I had openly voiced my dislike towards Orkut's unintended non-functionality, Orkut has finally given in to feedback from users I guess to include a "Reply" feature in each scrap! I had personally given this feedback quite a while ago and I guess a lot of others had done the same too!!

Now this is cool! You dont have to waste a lot of time just to reply to a 'scrap'! Just click on "reply" at the bottom of a scrap you have received to open up a "Reply-box"!


Pretty cool! :-) Now it isnt a pain to reply to scraps!

2 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, November 01, 2006, Blogger Jass said...

chk dis out
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2971/

 
At 5:57 PM, November 02, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

Cool man.. :-) I had initially planned to design one on the likes of this.. Guess I was ignorant of the existence of this one.. Good one.. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home