Friday, July 14, 2006

Two days and counting

I'll be on my way to Bangalore in two days. I have begun to think over the various things that I would have overlooked or taken for granted back here at HOME!!

There are quite a lot of things that I can think off! I have to wash my own clothes, sweep the house, clean everything, get food ready. I cant expect to wake up in the middle of the night and expect something to be there to gobble if something wasnt kept ready already in cold storage! I have never thought of all of this when I am at home. But now, that I have to let go of these luxuries and begin my new life there, I must rethink everything! Get ready for come-what-may!

Staying away from home for the first time, I must get through this difficult time without any kind of home-sickness on the long run. The time has come for me to fly, to be free, to be more responsible. There is a 'first time' for everything and I hope this would be filled with happy moments!

8 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, July 14, 2006, Blogger Jax said...

Funny, I just posted before I visited your site. :-)

 
At 11:23 AM, July 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its just the start that is difficult, because change never comes that easy. But a few months down the lane, the momentum will breeze you forward!!

Welcome to blore!. :)

 
At 9:56 AM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... Good food, Clean house???? what r u talking abt? Good food is just a fading memory for me :) since I left my mom 6 years back. :)
Anyways, this is a zone that every bachelor may have to pass by. Good luck.

 
At 11:16 PM, July 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi thiya. this is thiyagarajan.c . good luck on starting your single life.its to great to find the wonderful work you are doing. incidentally i'm your namesake and graduated from psg in 2000. do write in if
you have time. Regards,
Thiyagarajan
thiyagarajan.c@gmail.com

 
At 11:17 PM, July 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi thiya. this is thiyagarajan.c . good luck on starting your single life.its to great to find the wonderful work you are doing. incidentally i'm your namesake and graduated from psg in 2000. do write in if
you have time. Regards,
Thiyagarajan
thiyagarajan.c@gmail.com

 
At 11:40 AM, July 28, 2006, Blogger Anusha said...

thiya.. how has been the exp of staying away from home?? Hope they were filled with happy moments.

 
At 6:46 PM, July 29, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

@Jax
Guess you must be out of Bangalore by now! :-( :-)

@Kishore
Wanna go back home!!

@Mahen
Was tough for a while.. Getting used to it! :-/ :-)

@Anusha

Thank you! I miss life back home and sort of fed up with this place for reasons unknown.. I guess it is homesickness! Gotta adjust to it.. :-( :-)

@Thiyagarajan

Thank you for your wishes and compliments!! :-)

 
At 5:21 PM, January 21, 2011, Blogger Unknown said...

I think u not interested in living rich (financially)......an

 

Post a Comment

<< Home