Sunday, July 30, 2006

Coimbatore was better!

In some ways, I feel Coimbatore is a lot better when compared to Bangalore. But the reassuring thing is, there are quite a lot of people who are willing to help! Lost your way, ask someone! If you ask a few people, chances are highly likely that you would come across a person speaking your own language in addition to the regulars like Hindi and English! And people help us out by giving complete directions! I know this is quite contradictory to my previous post, :-P But almost six out of ten people I ask for directions are either new to the place or have directions only to reach their own places!! Ha ha ha! :-)

Another crazy thing which I guess is improving is that the place names are not written in English in the buses that ply around Bangalore, leave alone for the 'Volvo' buses. But the situation is improving with ordinary buses getting those stylish LED displays!

So, gotta start for home! Tata for now..

6 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, July 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hometown always feels better than any other city.. :)

 
At 5:37 PM, July 31, 2006, Blogger Jass said...

hello you evr reply to scraps ? or do i hav to post comments nly to get your attention

 
At 1:39 AM, August 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second Kishore.

 
At 5:51 PM, August 04, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

thanks so much for the birthday wishes, Thiya! it was very sweet of you. :D

 
At 11:37 AM, August 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First time in your blog Thiya! Nice post!

 
At 2:16 PM, August 22, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

@Kishore, Mahen
Yeah.. :-) (I third?? :-D)

@Jass
I dont waste time scrapping.. Email me.. :-P

@Alyssa
:-) Great life!!

@Karthy
Thank you!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home