Thursday, August 24, 2006

Enlightenment

Two days earlier, I went home from work, The previous night I had washed all my clothes and hung them up to dry, on the second floor. All the clothes were dry, but a gap broke the peaceful row of clothes on the clothesline where a very good shirt was. I assumed my friend would have taken it and kept it inside.

It was only yesterday evening it dawned to me that the shirt will not be found in my premises again. It was stolen! It was a good-looking shirt and I was flustered. When I told this incident to my friend who has been residing here at Bangalore for quite some time, his reply was

"Welcome to Bangalore!!" :-/

3 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, August 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh that's sad!

 
At 9:54 AM, August 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha... I wud have said... "Welcome to bachelor's life... " :)
It's all in the game pal.

 
At 2:33 PM, August 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree with Mahen.. Wherever u go and stay alone, such things will always be happening! :)

I've lost count of how much shirts/trousers I would have missed over the years...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home