Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Life @ Bangalore

No.. That's not an incomplete email address.. :-P

Now that I have started working, the things that need to be worked out are my day to day activities! My part-time Masters programme in Computer Science and Engineering will be beginning shortly and the only day I'll be free(thankfully) is Sunday! But, come Sunday and I take the form of a ghastly human washing machine, Washing all my clothes that I had worn the previous week which takes away the better part of the day. Aaargh! I have contacted a maid who was willing to take up the washing job shortly, So I'll be having time to spend around with other activities like Programming and Music!

I am planning to take up guitar classes though I have to fully settle down here at Bangalore! It has always been my dream of being able to play the guitar, if not the likes of the greats, atleast something that is pleasing to the ear on rainy days. I learnt to play the trumpet and the cornet during my stint at my school's music troupe. I'll try to find some good maestro here!

Right now, I have to decide on the right career path that I'll have to take to pursue my interests, and generalising that is something that I dread. I have to decide on what exactly I have to do in order to be where I belong.

Time can tell.

11 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, August 22, 2006, Blogger Jass said...

"No.. That's not an incomplete email address.."

thats not funny :p

anyways about time you wrote an update

 
At 7:24 PM, August 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... so what job are you into now? Still not decided ur career path? Anyways, all the best... :)

 
At 7:26 PM, August 22, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

@Jass
Update on? :-)

@Mahen
I am into Quality Analysis now.. :-)

 
At 1:06 PM, August 23, 2006, Blogger சிவபார்கவி said...

Best wishes dear friend...

 
At 6:12 PM, August 23, 2006, Blogger Jass said...

i meant blog update which is wat you had done !

 
At 11:14 AM, August 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quality Analysis, is good!
Way to go.. but good u r thinking outside work also... this is the best time to indulge in everything we could fantasize about...

 
At 12:19 PM, August 24, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

@SivaParkavi
Thank you!! :-)

@Jass
Hmmm.. :-) Okies!

@Kishore
Yeah.. But the circumstances are sort of pushing me against a brick wall! But.. I'll overcome it!! :-)

 
At 2:49 PM, August 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Circumstances will always play their part, sometime pushing to wall and sometime thrusting ahead.. The best part is you acknowledge its presence and are keen to overcome it... Way to go! :)

Why dont we meet up sometime on a weekend...

 
At 5:13 PM, September 20, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

@Kishore

Sure! I would love to! Will let you know soon!

 
At 11:13 AM, November 02, 2019, Anonymous Wadinlara said...

I like this. I also taking Guitar classes.
https://www.wadinlara.com/
wadinlara.blogspot.com

 
At 12:11 AM, October 27, 2020, Blogger school of symphony said...

Join SymphonySouth Learn Guitar In Delhi,Guitar Institute In Delhi,Guitar Classes In Delhi,Best Guitar Classes In Delhi,Top Guitar Classes In Delhi We Will Give You Best Guitar Lessons. Check out our website for more details - Music School in Lajpat Nagar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home