Saturday, July 29, 2006

All roads lead to roam

Without a bike and without proper directions, its walk walk walk all the way criss-crossing small parts of Bangalore!!!

Its been quite a while since I got my hands on an internet enabled system and the time to access my blog! Life without internet is getting on my nerves!

I landed here at Bangalore on the 16th of June and have been going through the phase of change.. I am so homesick that I want to go back home.. Its like all of this is just a small vacation and that I would be going back home soon, but the fact remains that I have finally become a professional and I have to get used to living alone. Yeah, with friends.. But the atmosphere that existed at home no longer exists. I am almost getting done with the formal induction at the company I have joined. Yet to get some hands on experience though.

So, thats it for now.. Am living in a rented apartment with one of my friends along for company. I dont have a clue of where I'll be posted after my training. It would be three cheers if it is somewhere near the place where I stay! Lets hope for the best!!

WARNING: Disgusting stuff ahead!
There's one disgusting thing I do not like about the place here at Bangalore. People spit almost on all possible places! I mean all!! I was in this well-known hotel as part of my induction and people had spat on the corners of the AC conference hall.. Aaaaah! You need to watch your step when you are walking on the road to avoid well.. Lets leave this for now...

I am literally going crazy without Internet. I am planning to get a broadband connection as soon as my location is finalised and I am sure of the place where I stay. Until then, its just those stolen moments every now and then when I take the slightest opportunity to post an entry, as I did now! :-)

4 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, July 29, 2006, Blogger Jass said...

IBM dont got no internet ? tats crappy !

 
At 11:16 PM, July 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. :D
I can't help but smile. You remind me so much of my first days of work. Though it was not the first time I stayed away from home, the feelings more or less are similar.

And well, today, almost 4 years later.. all that has become a daily routine!!

Where are you staying, btw?

 
At 7:23 PM, July 30, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

@Jass
No dude!! Am at an external location, classroom training! :-P IBM's got 24 internet access.. :-P

@Kishore
:-) :-) :-)
Am staying somewhere near Forum: Not exactly Bannerghetta Road, Not exactly Thavarakere, Not exactly Madivala, Not Exactly BTM Layout!! All these are in the addresses of places close to my home! Its a ten minute walk to the Madivala Bus stop! Old Madivala is the most appropriate place I presume! :-)

 
At 9:08 PM, July 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forum is sort of, my weekend home.. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home