Monday, July 03, 2006

High School Reunion!

Thankfully, we ended our high school reunion as originally planned on a high note! Though some guys boycotted the event with no reason at all, who cares anyway, they have lost a valuable opportunity to be with their pals from yester years. It is very unlikely for anybody to take the efforts that I, Prashanth and Arjun took to conduct this wonderful party. So, even if they are willing to come next year, it may not happen, God forbid!! If only I am in Coimbatore next time around, I would do my best to bring everybody together as I always do! The responsibility has fallen on my shoulders, whether I like it or not. And I'm not complaining!

We had ordered for more plates at the buffet at Hotel Mangala International than there were people present and ended up paying close to a thousand bucks more by pooling all what we had! Luckily we had some money to spare. Many idiots who had promised to come didnt turn up! :-( And our efforts to contact them at the last moment turned on deaf ears.

We had a blast of a time, a wholesome dinner, lots of laughs and we all took a lot more photographs than last year. Then after everything was over and each one had spoken a bit, a guy said "Ok, lets start!", But all the other guys were still seated, wondering what to do and it appeared they were reluctant to leave.. I'll miss all you guys.. Altogether, we had a nice time together and went home with memories to share! Hope we do a similar party next year...

3 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, July 04, 2006, Blogger Jass said...

i think i know one of them who dint turn up...
sri u hearin? :p

 
At 12:33 PM, July 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

>> Hope we do a similar party next year...

Hope!! Its a biiiig word! :)

 
At 12:26 AM, July 08, 2006, Blogger Thiya said...

@Jass
Think Sri had a valid reason! Didnt he? :-) :-(

@Kishore
Yeah.. It is a BIG word.. :-) But it gives hope.. Oops.. There I go again! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home